COVID-19 UPDATE May 26, 2020
We are very happy to say we are ready to start normal routines again! Please feel free to call us, text us, or email us at your earliest convenience to schedule your routine hygiene appointments and dental exams so we can help you stay on track with your oral health!
As we welcome you to our office, we want to reassure you that your safe treatment here is our number one goal.
We have always followed the most recent advice from the CDC and OSHA to keep you, our other patients, and our staff, safe from infection. Some recent changes you may notice include:
• Our staff will ask you screening questions before your appointment. We may take your temperature before your appointment.
• Please use the hand sanitizer that we have available when you come into the office.
• We have removed some hard-to-disinfect items in the waiting room (children’s toys) to make it easier to clean frequently during the day.
•If you feel more comfortable, please feel free to wait in your car instead of the waiting room, and we will call you when our staff is ready for your appointment, just let us know when confirming.
• If possible, we ask that you come into the office alone. If necessary, one caregiver or family member may come in with the patient.
• If you are comfortable to do so, please wear a face covering upon entering the office. If you are not wearing one, we will assume you are not comfortable to do so.
• Please do your best to maintain 6 feet of distance between yourself and other patients while in common areas. We understand this may not always be possible… just do the best you can!
We are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we are taking to keep you, and every patient, safe in our office. Please call us, text us, email us or visit our website if you have any questions or to make an appointment! We are here for you!
Keep smiling, and we look forward to seeing you soon.